Re: [gundam] Turn-A Gundam returns once again!

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:26:06 -0800

At 17:04 3/9/99 -0500, you wrote:

>* "Turn-A" is referred as "Machine Doll" or "White Doll" from "Militia",
>and "Mustash" or "White Mustash" from "Diana Counter".

Mustachioed Gundam it is, then. I wonder what gets waxed, though....

"Scaramouche, Scaramouche, won't you do the fandango?"

How certain was that "40 meter" height that was cited awhile back? The
picture that I saw had some characters alongside the MS and, if they're to
scale with one another, the MS can't be any taller than the original Gundam.

Could it have been "14" rather than "40"?

-Z-