[gundam] Gundam Moustache?

Operator 7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:48:21 +1300

Prabal Nandy wrote:

> No, not really. I mean, there are two 'breathing slit' kinds of things

does anyone know what these are supposed to be for, or are they just for plain
decoration like the paint job?

> on the face, but they really _don't_ look like big handlebar moustaches!
> (Just about all gundams have this BTW).

no not big moustaches, but they sure as hell didn't look like noses/nostrils either!
Well I had this strange thought that they looked like moustaches...each to their own...

> > but I tended to think the 'non-standard' face plate with pointy buts which hangs

by the way, that should be 'bits' not 'buts' ^^; damn QWERTY keyboards...

> > out to the side of the mouth make it appear like tose long moustaches that have
> > grown out of control (think Rip van Winkle with a moustache,but no beard).
>
> Looked more like a long thing insectile probiscus to me... the Zetaplus and ReGZ
> have this kind of cool long face too!

umm, anyway, all this time, I have had this strange idea that most Gundams have a
moustache. Hell they have eys and a mouth, why the hell not a moustache ^_^

--
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz