Re: [gundam] Turn-A Gundam returns once again!

Operator 7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:12:10 +1300

Kota Fujimura wrote:

> > > * Gwen is curious about Rolan, and calls him "Rola" (which is
> > > indistinguishable in Japanese with "Laura")
> >
> > de ja vu? Camille again?
>
> Nah. Gwen isn't hostile(at least, not yet) to Rolan, unlike Jerid was to
> Camille...

well I'm sure Jerid was not hostile at first either, as arrogant as he is. It was
just a comment which admittedly he untactfully vocalised, Camille being the
immature kid that he is, took offence to that.

--
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz