Re: [gundam] An idea for Gundam figures

Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 14:08:24 -0800

Kota,

> 1/144 scale. It comes with beam rifle, beam saber, bazooka, hyper hammer,
> beam javelin, shield, and various type of fists. This thing has a
> frexibility from hell, partly due to the fact that it's not using
> corefighter. So any pose Gundam made in the animation, this thing can do
> it.

Are you sure about the size? Because I have GX-01B and HCM Mark II in front of
me.
Mazingers significantly larger then 1/144 Mark II. Don't you think Bandai will
try to keep it in same size as the rest of series? If you've seen the picture
than I can't argue with you.

I just got my Mazinger, and I'm very impressed with it. Best die-cast toy I ever
got. I can't wait.

Danny