Re: [gundam] How limited is PG Gundam?

Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:07:02 -0500

Earlier i offer my vintage 1980 1/144 Gelgoog for sale.

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, someone wrote:
> I'd buy it off you if I spend no more than $5 for it, shipping included. :)

Sign i guess i won't get a serious offer... oh well I wasn't exactly
serious when i offer it up. just trying to make a point :)

come to think of it, this is one of only two 1/144 Gelgoog variants (the
other being 0080 Gelgoog). and the 0080 one having problems of its own.
It maybe worth my while to try a little corrective surgery on this sucker.
cut off the shoulder armor, attach it to the upper arm, a la 0080
Zugock/E. A pretty serious surgery (by my standard), but hey it's an
expandable kit.

what kind of saw can you folks recommend that can cut pretty straight
without taking out 3-5 mm of plastic?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble