[gundam] [OT][Multimedia] Sound extractors from AVI's

Operator 7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 11:05:01 +1300

There is some Gundam relevnace here. I have various AVI FMVs from PSX
and Saturn games (ZGundam one of the games I have FMVs of), and I want
to be able to extract the sound from thse files (into WAV), so I can
copy them to CD and make a audio CD of my collection :)

I know this can be done with CorelDraw7, but the extraction is saved as
an MP2. I guess a shorter question would be can I extract to MP3 (or
mor prefareably to WAV) with CorelDraw8? If not does anyone know of any
other software which could do this?

--
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz