Re: [gundam] Suggestions?

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:36:58 EST

In a message dated 3/8/99 7:33:41 AM Central Standard Time, alex-
ag@centrin.net.id writes:

<<
 1> PG Gundam
 2> PG Zaku >>
Honestly between these two it depends which design you like better. Myself I
prefer Zeon mech designs over Federation so I would say go with the Zaku.
However the Gundam is an excellent kit and definitely the best model kit of a
Gundam ever made. I haven't actually got my PG Zaku yet, though I have
ordered it, but I must admit I am more excited about the Zaku then I am the
Gundam, but again that is personal taste. OF course if you reallly must know
I am even more excited about the possibility of the MG Dom since it is my
absolute Favorite in all of the Gundam Universe.
Jason