[gundam] I'm looking for models

Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 02:27:10 EST

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for as many 1/144 OZ-06MS Leo Custom (LM) models as I can find.
I've only been able to find one locally, and Bandai has killed the line. If
anyone out there has one or more, knows where one or more is, and can part
with them, I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me off list. I
will pay an appropriate amount for each, plus postage. I'm looking for unbuilt
kits, unpainted finished models, or even unpainted half finished models . Any
help would be greatly welcomed.

Thank you,

SJ

PS-I'm also looking for 1/144 models from V Gundam. Any of them will do, but
only unpainted ones.