Re: [gundam] CCA

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 03:46:35 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, Doc wrote:

> Was Keyla Su (Astonage's girlfriend?) a newtype pilot?

No she wasn't.

> How was Gyunei
> able to defeat her so easily? Unless the Re-GZ was really tactically
> inferior to the Jagd Doga?

I don't know if it's tactically inferior, but technologically, yes. You
are talking about brand new NT optimized MS against experimental mass
production type from 5yrs ago, although Zeta was great MS back then.

Besides, Keyla was most concentrated in destroying Axis, since Re-GZ was
the only MS with real firepower at the scene. It seems to me Gyunei took
advantage of it.

Kota