[gundam] An idea for Gundam figures

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:36:57 EST

What does everyone think about the following idea? Bandai should make a Gundam
action figure line like HCM's, but with today's technology. All the Gundams
from at least the main Gundam stories, plus maybe V, F-91, and Wing. I like
model kits just fine, but I'd like more durable version of my GP-01 and my
other Gundam kits, like in a quality action figure with lots of moving parts,
fingers, and joints. These figures could have quality gimmicks, if accurate to
the respective mecha. Anyone else have any ideas to add? 1/100 scale would be
a great size. This kinda idea is what could make Gundam toys popular in the
U.S. If they bring the kits to the U.S., I think that they would do well,
since the quality of Gundam kits is much better then most U.S. kits. A know a
couple of 8-10 year old boys that really like building model kits and are
really impressed with my Gundam's.

Aaron