Re: [gundam] How limited is PG Gundam?

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:02:00 -0700 (MST)

> the fact that the PG Eva-01 was never reprinted and became an instant
> collectible, how limited do you guys think the PG Gundam will be? Will it be
> a one-off deal like the Metal Clear Endless Waltz kits, or a regular stock in
> Bandai's reissue runs? Do you guys think PG Gundam v1.0 will sitll be made
> if new revisions are released?

  I don't think the PG Gundam will be limited at all! _Especially_ if they
keep producing 'upgrade' kits and extra parts and accessories for it!
Besides, Bandai has spent way too much money and time developing the PG
gundam system to simply throw it away after a few thousand units. Besides,
they're pretty open about telling us when they're planning on making a
limited number of a particular kit.
  Now, once version 2.0 and 3.0 come out, we can be reasonably sure that
there won't be any reason to keep producing 1.0s and those will
dissappear. But 'collectible'? I don't think so, it's just an older
model... about as collectible as the original couple MG Gelgoogs or
something.

                                                                -Probe