[gundam] BB senshi line kit numbers

Rcm45@aol.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:41:38 EST

This is what I have according to my older Bandai catalog as far as numbers for
the kits This is in the order they appear by number with a color denoting the
line that they are from (in this case gray and gold) I will use the number
listed by the kit but they are brocken up amongst other lines of kits as well
so there will be large gaps in the numbers.
 please note they do not specify what the MS is but I am going by my knowledge
whisch is not complete

1 Gundam
2 ZZ
3 Rick Dom
4 Chars Zaku
5 Zeta
6 Dom
7 Nu Gundam
8 Sazabi
9 Jagd Doga
10 Jegan
11Gundam but no antane not sure what it is has thje red beard sheild (squarish
like ALex's) Zeta-ish insect face Blue and white mainly I think it may be the
ReGZ
12 marasai ?
13 MK - II
14 Gundamish looking body Zaku head w/ main antanae and one on either side
of the head toward the back of the head greyish grenish color w/ a beam
saber on a MS shuttle sled (Zaku III or hizack maybe?)
15 Gelgoog (char's)
16 jiong
17 Samurai guy (not denoted as BB
18 Baund Doc
19 FAZZ
20 Perfect Gundam
21 looks like a gray Zeta variation (has a three on the shoulder)
22 S gundam
23 -24 are samurai guys(not denoted as BB)
25 GM canon?
26 -27 more samurai's (not denoted as BB)
28 G armor
29 Zaku with some rockets
30 36 samurais (not BB)
37 Alex
38 - 39 samurai (not BB)
40 Kempfer
41 - 73 various samurai and non BB kits
74 F-91
that is it for BB kits

all of them except are 300 yen with the exception of:

28 G armor 500 yen
74 F-91 500 yen