Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:04:49 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Edward Ju wrote:

> >Shiji Tanimura is a popular singer from 70's. He still is popular among
> >people in their later 40's or 50's(One of his song, "Subaru", is
> >legendary). But I find it little strange for him to be doing Gundam, but
> >I'm sure he'll do a fine job.
>
> Would be outrageously funny if the new theme song is stylistically similar
> to the original series' opening song...

Actually, I found out that Tanimura is the guy who wrote and put the
lyrics to "The Cross of Sand" from Gundam Movie. Also, the ED song is
titled "Aura(sp)", which is supposedly Greek (or Greek equivalent to
"aura"...hey, the same thing!)

Which leaves Asei Kobayashi to do OP. Hm, I don't know about this folks.
I wouldn't be surprised if the OP didn't even have a lyric.

Kota