Bandai Entertainment (was Re: [gundam] GUNDAM FOOTAGE)

Yves Sakai (yves@hawaii.edu)
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:36:44 -1000

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Edward Ju wrote:

> which appeared briefly in a Mac mail order catalog a year or two ago and
> never appeared in retail stores in my area. AnimeVillage gave away copies

Speaking of AnimeVillage... Well, sort of. Just noticed that in this
month's Previews Magazine (for ordering through Diamond Distributors for
collector retailers) they were advertising for voiced over translations of
the Gundam movies, 0083, and Escanflowne. I thought it was going to be
under the name of AnimeVillage, but it was under BANDAI Entertainment.
___
Yves