Re: [gundam] Orphans Of The Ecliptic

Operator 7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 12:04:26 +1300

oops, sorry about that last post, I'm trying to get used to this new mail client
^^;

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Except that the Federation isn't removing _all_ the humans - they're just
> booting all the low-class neighbors off the planet so they can enjoy it for
> themselves. This selfishness appears to reach its logical conclusion in
> Gaia Gear, in which MaHa rebels against the Federation and attempts to
> seize Earth for itself.

hmmm, seems like the Feds get it wrong wth the 'elite' forces again...of course
it nevr happened with the Londo Bell...

> Probe writes,
>
> > Does his record include the fact that he stole a Jegan
> >during a military maneuver and proceeded to cold-bloodedly murder Chien?

I was wondering that myself...

> As Jim has noted earlier, the Hathaway novels follow the CCA novel
> continuity, in which Hathaway's actions play out rather differently...

Ooops, I forgot about the novel. So how different is Hatahway's character in the
novel cf the movie? Does Hathaway make significant contribution to the novel
story?

--
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz