[gundam] Re: [forsale] 1/144 HCM Z and ZZ Gundam / Buy or Trade

Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:51:30 -0800

Just got this from Japan.

1/144 HCM MSZ-006 Z Gundam and HCM MSN-010 ZZ gundam.

I paid, 2800Yen+shipping for Z Gundam and,
            3500Yen+shipping for ZZ.

You guys have seen the pictures and you know how much they are. I'm not trying
to make profit from you guys. So, give me reasonable offer then I'll sell it to
you.
Or I'll trade with you for other HCMs. Specially, I'm looking for Zaku II, Dom,
Rick Diaz and etc...
If anyone wants it, please let me know A.S.A.P. before I sell it on ebay next
week.
Email me at danny@lookfx.com
Thanks.

Danny