Re: [gundam] Orphans Of The Ecliptic

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 00:29:18 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Chien Ting Chin wrote:

> Hey, when and where did Hayato marry Frau? A perfect match I have to say.
> Whatever did they do after 0079? And the Gang of 3? Did any of these 5
> showed up in subsequent series/OVAs?

Like Phil said, they all showed up in Zeta. Due to Hayato's involvement
with Kalaba, the rest of them was on the run when they went to Amuro's
place. Frau was pregrent with Hayato's child, I believe.

Katsu eventually joined AEUG, fell in love with Titans newtype, and ended
up killed (and some people considered him one of the most annoying
character). Hayato was also killed in ZZ, I think.

Kota