Re: [gundam] (no subject)

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:09:09 -0800

At 14:17 3/2/99 +0800, you wrote:
> I just had a magnificent thought: what if the moustache is a weapon?
>
> "Turn-A, SLAAAAAASH!"
> <removes crescent from face and throws it at enemy>
> <crescent turns into a shining sliver of minovsky particles and slices
>through the enemy before returning to the turn-A's hand, weheupon it glowes
>once, before it is returned to the face...>
>
> BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

Don't laugh too soon. That was my thought exactly, hence my "Sailor Suit
Gundam" comment. Maybe Sunrise had that idea, too.

Only it would've just slice through _one_enemy. It the tradition of the
electrified boomerang that dates back to Seabed Boy Marine and evolved into
the favored weapon of Gatchaman Ken, it'd _ricochet_ off at least three
enemies before returning to its proper place on its own.

"Turn-A Moon Crescent Attaaaaaaack!"

-Z-