Re: [gundam] [MODEL] New MG models?

Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:01:35 -0000

>>>Off the top of my head, I would have to say these are the most likely
>>>suspects for 1999 MG releases:
>>>
>>>GP03
>>
>>Not bothered, one way or the other. It'd be nice to have the full set
>>though...
>
>The actual MS is pretty dull, the Orchis platform OTOH...
>
>...however I seriously doubt Bandai would *ever* do an MG
>Dendrobium...

Only if they wanted to go into coffee tables...

>>>ZZ Gundam
>>
>>Cool.
>
>FAZZ please ^_^

Hey. Why not have both?

>>>1YW MSV's
>>
>>Just as long as they don't do the perfect Gundam.
>
>I would pay *serious* cash for a Guncannon...

Actually I've had a thought. They already are doing these. Johnny Ridden's
Zak is an MSV. Or at least the 1/144 version I've got is...

As for me, well I'd like to add the following to the I'd quite like to
see...

S Gundam
Zeta Plus [One Gundam that looks good when transformed]
Kampfer
Alex
Nu

I'd like to see but they're too big.
Queberey
Psycho Gundam [I/II]

--
God's in His heaven, all's right with the world.