Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:18:24 EST

You know what is especially ironic, most of us griping about this new
"gundam" will probably never even see the show. I mean, how many people
actually have gotten to see all of the different gundam series? I have only
actually seen the OYW movies, 0080, 0083, CCA, F91, and the first 4 episodes
of Zeta. I have never seen ZZ, V, G, W, EW, etc. Really the majority of
people can only get an idea about the show from the models and the synopsis
on web sites such as Mark's Gundam Project. What we should really admit to
ourselves is, Damn the robot sucks, I want a cool model to build. Also it is
ironic because, IIRC, a few months ago everyone thought this would be the best
show, with a UC timeline, the return of Amuro/Char, etc.
Just kinda ironic,
Jason