Re: [gundam] [MODEL] New MG models?

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 23:59:13 PST

>>GP03
>
>Not bothered, one way or the other. It'd be nice to have the full set
>though...

It's a interesting situation. The MG GP-01 was made because the GP-01
Fb could be made also by adding a few more trees, and the GPO2A was
a fan favorite so walla. But whenever anyone thinks of the GP03, they
think of the Dendrobium, so there will be dissapointment when/if a
MG GPO3 is sold w/out the Orchis platform to make big D. A MG Dendro-
bium is sooooo impossible, mind you, but fans will still be dissapoin-
ted. So I don't think there is a HUGE crowd waiting for the GP03 kit,
but I cannot imagine Bandai saying never on this one.

>>1YW MSV's
>
>Just as long as they don't do the perfect Gundam.

I would be VERY curious to see what Katoki would do with the MSV
Perfect Gundam. His illustration of the Full Armor RX-78 in the
Sentinel book leads me to think he would do one hell of a job on it.

Mark Kai