Re: [gundam] Where Can I get Gundams in the States?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:06:32 EST

In a message dated 3/2/1999 1:00:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Newtype98@aol.com writes:

> I would like to know where can I get a set of the clear Gundam Wing Endless
> Waltz Crystal Version in 1/144 scale. I want to get all 7 of them! Anyone
> know where I can get a set in the states? I do not want to get them from
> HLJ
> because the shipping cost would be to much!

Oh, sorry. I don't know of any other places. HLJ's shipping is not bad, after
all the stuff's gotta cross the ocean by boat or plane.

Aaron