Re: [gundam] (no subject)

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 14:17:53 +0800

>> and who
>> knows, maybe we should wait for the upgrade of the gundam before saying
>> anything. If memory serves me right, gundams always get a tune-up and
>> additional stuff midway through the series...besides, the series sounds
>> good.
>Thats what I'm hoping for. The upgraded Gundam could be 100% worse then the
>current Turn A Gundam mecha or it could be 100% better, but I doubt this,
>though.
>Aaron

        I just had a magnificent thought: what if the moustache is a weapon?

        "Turn-A, SLAAAAAASH!"
        <removes crescent from face and throws it at enemy>
        <crescent turns into a shining sliver of minovsky particles and slices
through the enemy before returning to the turn-A's hand, weheupon it glowes
once, before it is returned to the face...>

        BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter