Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:39:39 EST

In a message dated 3/1/1999 11:36:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

> I actually think the story could be intriguing. I mean even Wing was a
> rehash
> of the original series to a degree. I am glad that Tomino is taking a
stand
> for something different. However, I must admit that this design just looks
> little off. I wouldn't mind the mustache if it fit in with the design.
But
> honestly, it just looks like they threw it on to piss old Gundam fans off.
> Almost as if to say to the toymakers, Ha try and sell this. It just
doesn't
> fit the aesthetic design of the rest of the suit. It looks like Tick Tock
> form the Wizard of OZ ( the robot in the Return to Oz movie)

This Gundam seems like a hodge-podge of different styles and designs to me.
The chin V-Fin throws the whole design outta whack. It looks like it needs to
see a dentist for overgrown fangs! :)

The chin V fin would make the Gundam look alot better if it was on the fore
head, where it belongs.

Aaron