Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:33:48 EST

I like other anime, but I am a mecha fan first and foremost. I like anime for
its art too, but this new mecha design is dead dog ugly and its not a piece of
art work either. It makes me sick looking at it. I am probably rambling so
I'll stop soon. Yeah, a Gundam is a tool, but its hard to watch something when
this horriable excuse for a Gundam, is in the show. The show may be great, but
I won't be able to enjoy the parts that include this creature in them. If they
wanted to give Gundam a new look, they should have used a famous mecha
designer or an up and coming mecha designer, thats Japanese.

Aaron