[gundam] Collision!

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:11:39 -0500 (EST)

First of all, I don't recommend watching later episodes of V-Gundam while
you're sick on a rainy day. You may not be able to pull out of it.

Sometimes there are little easter eggs that give you a chuckle, though.
Around episode 30, Odero is learning the fine art of landing an MS on the
flight deck and collides with Usso. It only lasts two frames, but here's
what gets flashed by:

http://www.planet.net/pnjrc/vgcrash1.jpg

And the aftermath:

http://www.planet.net/pnjrc/vgcrash2.jpg

I see Haro, a Zaku head, and a flying saucer in there. Did my Snappy pull
out enough detail to determine what that weird red robot thing is?

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net
http://www.planet.net/pharkavyr/