Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

Operator7G - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 14:30:34 +1300

At 19:59 1999.03.01 EST, Aaron (BlazeEagle) wrote:
>What do you mean, this is not Gundam? It is called Turn A Gundam, isn't it?
Although the show is called Turn-A Gundam, Kota expressly mentioned that
the MS was called Turn-A. Now I have to admit, that's a pretty silly name
for an MS.

[General whinge about mechanical designs and overall setting of Turn-A SNIP]
I was going to wait until I got home to compose this rather than take time
out from my thesis writing, but I just could not stand it any longer.

When will people realise that Tomino does not care what old Gundam fans
think? He has already said this Gundam will be very different to other
Gundam series, and I for one am very enthusiastic about it. I have prided
myself on the fact that, like videogames, I opt for gameplay/story, rather
than eye candy.

I now firmly belive that Turn-A Gundam is really 'Tomino's Gundam'.

-
Michael Ip
reika@clear.net.nz