Re: [gundam] Kanno and Turn-A...

Michael Garner (msg@cgocable.net)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:16:11 -0500

>Some of us have already been saving up money for the soundtrack. Though
>the OP & Ending singer being male is a bit of departure for Kanno whose
>song are usually sung by female singers.

No, I can think of two songs from Escanflowne that was sung by males, the
ending theme and the extented song that played in the background during the
episodes titles (The spinning of the tarot card and Earth in the
background). IRC Macross Plus and Save my Earth had a least one male vocal.

>[ Rodrick Su [ ]
>[ rsu@tigana.com [ Life is a work in progress ]

Michael Garner