Re: [gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:52:10 -0500 (EST)

Silly me, forgot to include the details about the storyline.

Rolan, 15 yrs old kid, was sent to earth to investigate earth for the
return of "Moon Race" along with two other kids(Keith Rege and Fran Doll).
As these "Moon Race" kids go separate ways, Rolan was helped by Heim
sisters when he almost drowned, and taken into their family, and started
work in the mine.

Two years later, Rolan began to only wish for the peace between Earth and
Moon Race. One of the Heim sisters, Socie, started to take interest in
him.

Moon Race tried to negotiate with the lords on earth so they can
return to earth, but the negotiation breaks down. Lords of earth form a
military called "Militia" (well, duh) armed with biplanes and cars with AA
Gun! Jesus, earth did deteriorate. Moon Race, OTOH are armed with 40m
MS.

Rolan accidently got on the relic from the past named "Turn-A" (notice
it's not called "Gundam"), and aginst his will, became a soldier for
Militia.

Let's see, few other characters are mentioned, but the most important info
among these is Kiel Heim, the other one of Heim sisters, looks exactly
like the queen of Moon Race, Dianna Sorel. I smell kidnapping.

Kota