[gundam] Turn A Gundam returns!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:35:44 -0500 (EST)

At Fuji TV (the station that will be airing Turn A Gundam)'s website, more
news showed up.

First of all, cell version of Turn A Gundam. Holy cow, it really is a
mustash!

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/jp/report/gundam/index.html

In the same page, composer and the singer for Turn-A OP is revealed.
Asei Kobayashi and Shinji Tanimura.

I assume not too many people are familiar with their name. Although I
don't know too much about his work, Asei Kobayashi is a familiar face on
Japanese TV, since he often appears in quiz shows.

Shiji Tanimura is a popular singer from 70's. He still is popular among
people in their later 40's or 50's(One of his song, "Subaru", is
legendary). But I find it little strange for him to be doing Gundam, but
I'm sure he'll do a fine job.

Kota