[gundam] High Complete Models and Gundam.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:42:38 -0500 (EST)

Paging through the messages I figured I'd just point to a couple of
helpful sources for all interested:

1) Toybox DX's High Complete Model checklist, complete with pictures and
parts lists, as well as a list of unproduced HCMs. It is available at:
http://www.toyboxdx.com/set-library.html

2) Rainbow Ten, supplier of HCM reissues (currently offering Hizack,
Gundam Mark 2, Zeta, 100 Shiki ranging from 2200 to 2800 yen):
http://www.wbs.or.jp/bt/models/english/

3) Hobbylink Japan, another supplier (currently offering Hizack and 100 Shiki):
http://www.hlj.com/

Other stuff:

- I've never heard of a gold chrome 100 Shiki HCM, but there's always the
possibility one exists.

- There are slightly different markings on the back of HCM reissues when
you compare them to the originals, but I don't have enough info to add
anything to the HCM list yet.

- I believe the HCMs are among the greatest robot toys ever made.

Did I cover everything?

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net