Re: [gundam] Outcome of characters/mecha?

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:44:34 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Mute wrote:

> Out of curiousity...
>
> What exactly happens to Bright Noah following CCA? In the same manner,
> what happens to the GP03 Stamen following 0083? The latter I'm thinking
> might have been detailed in an LD insert, but I'm not sure... Anyone
> have any ideas?

GP03 was disassembled and probably either melted down or recycled back
into circulation as parts. Or it is sitting next to the Ark of the
Covenent.

I see no reason why Bright cannot continue to serve. He is afterall only
in his early 40's.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]