Re: [gundam] CCA

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 02:48:29 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:

> > Well, yeah, I assume anyone who understood what went on 0080 to be like
> > that, and I do think it is realistic for him to be annoying little kid.
>
> Geez, am I just too used to raising little kids, or am I missing why
> Alfred is annoying? I thought he was particularly well behaved to the
> point that he was perhaps _less_ realistic than one might expect?

Hm, I think the reason why I find him annoying is probably because

1) I don't like kids at that age
2) He kinda reminds me of myself when I was that age.

...yeah, I was a little smart ass. Makes me shudder to think about it,
but I gotta live with who I am.

But I don't think he was well behaved though. I really don't think a well
behaved kid lies to police to get what he want.

Kota