Re: [gundam] HCM Question

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:41:30 -0700 (MST)

> Do you have to assemble these? I've been hearing a lot about them being

  No, they are in fact fairly high-quality toys.

prized collectables and such, and the boxes for these look like they're

  Some are collectable, some have been reissued. What are the prices like?

very new. They had the gold Shiki, Zeta, Double-Z, Alex, and som L-Gaim
HCM. Are these worth getting? Can
 someone tell me more about them? Are they as collectable as some say they are?

  Are you sure they had the _gold_ Shiki and not the yellow one?
  There is _no_ Alex HCM btw, so be careful, these might be imitations!
But you may be confusing it with the Nu-Gundam, of which there is a HCM.
  Of the ones you've seen, a real plated gold Shiki HCM is very valuable.
The Double-Z definately is nice, and I'll buy it off of you if you want!
(What are the prices like?) The Zeta SUCKS from what I've heard, The
L.Gaims are supposed to be okay (I'm interested in either one). The best
L.Gaim was a full-setup of the L.Gaim mkI, the super-set, with tons of add
ons and options, very cool!
                                                                -Probe