Re: [gundam] CCA

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:59:55 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Kota Fujimura wrote:

> > > She really sets my teeth on the edge... arrggh. Kill! =)
> >
> > So I will put you down as a yes.
>
> Hm, like Jim, I never understood people's hatred toward Quess (but I
> didn't think she was sweet though). I mean, she was annoying some what,
> but there are characters far more annoying than her, like Al (I'm watching
> 0080 again, and my god this kid annoys me), Beltochika Irma, and most of
> all, Frost Brothers! And I have a feeling I'm going to get really pissed
> off at Shakti when I get to see VG in its entirity.

For me, the one big difference between Quess and Al is that Quess is a
spoil brat who quite simply annoyed the hell out of me. Al is a very
believable real kid who is thrown into this tragic situtation. When Al
cried at the end of 0080, a bit of me wants to cry with him. When Quess
bought the farm in CCA, I cheered and applaud Tomino for offing her.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]