Re: [gundam] Chars zaku

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:51:30 EST

In a message dated 2/27/1999 9:53:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sanoske_sagara@yahoo.com writes:

> hello I'm planning on getting master grade chars zaku but I want ed to
> know if it is a good model? also waht is the difference between
> deathscythe hell and deathscythe hell custom..thanks
> ja ne
> Mack

Yes, it is a good kit. It does come in a weird red color though, for the red
parts of this MG kit.e Death Scythe Hell is an upgrade of the orginial Death
Scythe from Gundam Wing. The Death Scythe Hell Custom is from the three part
O.V.A. Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. The Deatch Scythe Hell custom is an upgrade
of the D.S. Hell. The two Death Scythe Hells are different. Goto www.hlj.com
for pics of these kits. Gundam is under Bandai on HLJ's site.

Aaron