[gundam] HCM Question

Albert Lee (albertl@eudoramail.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 01:27:37 -0000

Hello,

I went home last week and saw a bunch of HCM Gundam kits at a local hobby store. Plain cardboar boxes with pictures of the models.

Do you have to assemble these? I've been hearing a lot about them being prized collectables and such, and the boxes for these look like they're very new. They had the gold Shiki, Zeta, Double-Z, Alex, and som L-Gaim HCM. Are these worth getting? Can someone tell me more about them? Are they as collectable as some say they are?

Thanks