Re: [gundam] [DESIGNER] Phoenix Hawk IIc...

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:06:27 EST

In a message dated 2/27/1999 5:44:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
foster@powerup.com.au writes:

> That reminds me of a story that a friend told me about some
> Battletech convention or something (It's been awhile since I heard
> it) where FASA unveiled the Japanese deisigns and some fan (in
> full House Steiner getup) shouted 'How DARE the Japanese do this
> to our mechs!" That story had me on the floor rolling ^_^:;

I've seen the Japanese designs for Battletech and all I can say is: Wow, the
japanese will rock forever with thier robot designs. The Dragon, actually
looks like a Dragon.

Aaron