Re: [gundam] [DESIGNER] Phoenix Hawk IIc...

Chaos025@aol.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:44:46 EST

In a message dated 2/27/99 11:43:17 AM Mountain Standard Time,
O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk writes:

<< Basically I know that a lot of the Battletech designs were
 cobbled for anime mecha designs. However there are a few
 in the "Battletech Technical Readout: 3055" (product number
 8619) which I haven't s clue about (namely the ones on pages
 97 - 111).

 They are all cell drawn and look like they have been done by
 Yutaka Izubuchi, are they from any anime?

 ...the copyright credits are made out to "Victor Musical
 Industries Inc."

 Thanks for the help!

Well, the color plates that you are referring to were done by Dana Knutson,
Nobuyui Ikigame, and Atsushi Takeuchi. And since Dana Knutson is also the
editor of the rest of the illustrations, I would say the Nobuyui and Atsushi
did the actual drawings and probably the inks.

SJ