Re: [gundam] [MODEL] New MG models?

Oliver Barder (O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:55:39 +0000

>>Off the top of my head, I would have to say these are the most likely
>>suspects for 1999 MG releases:
>>
>>GP03
>
>Not bothered, one way or the other. It'd be nice to have the full set
>though...

The actual MS is pretty dull, the Orchis platform OTOH...

...however I seriously doubt Bandai would *ever* do an MG
Dendrobium...

>>100-Shiki(and gold-plated version...talk about a golden-plated oppor-
>>tunity for Bandai...)
>
>Nice - especially the plated version...

As far as I am concerned it *has* plated...

>>ZZ Gundam
>
>Cool.

FAZZ please ^_^

>>Dom
>
>This should become Bandai's priority for this year.

<prays>

>>1YW MSV's
>
>Just as long as they don't do the perfect Gundam.

I would pay *serious* cash for a Guncannon...

Mata aouze

Ollie

--
"Only the mediocre are at their best all the time."

5th Triumvirate Productions http://users.pipemedia.net/5thtripro/