[gundam] [DESIGNER] Phoenix Hawk IIc...

Oliver Barder (O.J.Barder@psy.hull.ac.uk)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:37:27 +0000

I know this is Battletech but I thought this would be the
place to ask.

Basically I know that a lot of the Battletech designs were
cobbled for anime mecha designs. However there are a few
in the "Battletech Technical Readout: 3055" (product number
8619) which I haven't s clue about (namely the ones on pages
97 - 111).

They are all cell drawn and look like they have been done by
Yutaka Izubuchi, are they from any anime?

...the copyright credits are made out to "Victor Musical
Industries Inc."

Thanks for the help!

Mata aouze

Ollie

--
"Only the mediocre are at their best all the time."

5th Triumvirate Productions http://users.pipemedia.net/5thtripro/