[gundam] ...and yet another Turn-A news!

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 03:54:45 -0500 (EST)

Howdy folks, here's more info on Turn-A

I think I said something coming out of statue on the last post. As it
turns out, this is Turn-A Gundam. This statue is called "White Doll", and
while it looks like it's made of stone, it's not.

Also, the animation version of Turn-A Gundam appeared in the magazine
called "Looker (formerly known as Anime V)" and "Famicon Tsushin"

There is another Syd Mead designed Gundam yet to be revealed. And Tomino
was quoted to have said "The use of space colony and Newtype will be
avoided as much as possible, since they became tools (I suppose this means
it became a common vocaburary) for Otaku" Just a reminder, Otaku is a
derogatory term in Japanese, much worse than how people see the
word "fanboy".

On the games, Turn A Gundam will appear in PS game "SD Gundam Generation
Zero", which will be released this summer.

Kota