Re: [gundam] Ordering from HLJ

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:42:37 EST

In a message dated 2/26/99 7:00:46 PM Central Standard Time, axis@best.com
writes:

<<
 I was wondering if anyone receive any order status recently from HLJ? The
 last one I received was over two weeks ago( supposly be weekly updated).
 Send them an email about a future release kit( 23,800 yen resin) which I
 plan to order and they don't even bother to reply. I used to have faith in
 them, but not anymore. I'm switching to R10 from now on. Please correct
 me if you receive an update from them recently. Thanks.

  axis

Personally HLJ is the only company I will ever order from. Yeah, they could
update things a bit more, but given the massive changes they are undergoiing I
can cut them some slack. Plus they have been pretty cool to me. My last few
orders have actually cam in in under a month since when I ordered them. Also
one time we ordered a 1/144 Endless Waltz D-Hell Custom, and they sent me the
1/100 scale, but only charged me for the 1/144. I don't know how it happened,
but why look a gift horse in the mouth.
Jason