Re: [gundam] MG Elmeth and mumbling... and a waste of your time

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:21:52 EST

In a message dated 2/26/1999 6:52:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> Everyone has a different interpretation on Gundam, and that's a good
> thing. My story is that when I was 11 and totally fall over myself loving
> Gundam, I still sub-consciously sensed that I was loving the other aspects
> of the TV show. Now a really cool robot with a really big gun doesn't
> excite me anymore, but Gundam remains a true favourite of mine. And I am
> writting this to perhaps encourage some of you to think about the people
> inside the Big Bad Stomping Mechas.

I like Gundam mecha and their pilots and the story too, but my main reason I
like Gundam is the Mecha. Not you or on this ML, but there are people that say
they hate Gundam, but yet watch the Gundam shows and build the models! and
this I don't understand. There are shows without Mecha of course, but I like
Gundam because it combines a great story with mecha and makes the show more
exciting for me.

Aaron