Re: [gundam] model reviews

Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:10:46 EST

In a message dated 2/26/99 9:30:06 AM Mountain Standard Time,
sanoske_sagara@yahoo.com writes:

<< are there any sites that have model reviews....cause i'm going to
 fanime con and don't now what models I want!.....By the if your going
 to fanime con look for me I'm the one either dressed up as Ukyo
 tachibana form samurai showdown or on sunday Shingo Yabuki from king
 of fighters
 any help is apreciatted thanks a lot
 mack >>

 <A HREF="http://www.starshipmodeler.com/">Starship Modeler - Science Fiction,
Fantasy and Real Space Scale Modeling</A>

This is a decent place to look for model reviews. I think you can also E-mail
them for past reviews. They do reply by the next day, which I find to be
really nice.

SJ