[gundam] The gravity of it all

Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:27:27 -0500

HI, I just finished watching the 3 Gundam movies, and the one thing that I
can't understand is the way the gravity seems to work on the ships and
stations. They seem to walk normally when they want to, and then have the
ability to just push off and float there.
Now, I started reading the Gundam novels a little while ago, and I know that
they are different from the anime, but the one thing that they mentioned
there is Velcro all over the floor and on the bottom of their boots.
Is this the official answer to that, or is there something more complex, or
is it that I just know nothing about physics?

Thanks.