Re: [gundam] how to keep weapon in place

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 02:01:47 EST

In a message dated 2/26/1999 12:46:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
geraldk@pacific.net.sg writes:

> well i have completed my Pg gundam ...but one question keep bugging me
> is how do u make the
> gun stay on the hands, that is without glueing it to the hands... it keeps
> falling off when ever i try to pose it.

Did you use the peg in the guns handle, which goes into the hole in the
Gundams hand? I am pretty sure this was made like this for this exact
question. Hope this helps.

Aaron