Re: [gundam] CCA

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 01:14:25 -0500

> 1) how long was rhe show? mine is a 2 hr version, which is quite
>rushed.. I barely understood half the relationships of the pple involved
>befre they died. =)

That's about right. The relationships didn't need to be explained. CCA is
basically
the end of the original UC storyline. It started in MSG, continued in
Zeta, and
was brought to a head in Zeta Zeta, and ended in CCA. CCA is the Return
of
the Jedi of UC Gundam. Almost all of the characters there came from MSG,
Zeta, or ZZ. The relationships started in the earlier series and ended in
CCA.
The only characters who were truely new were Guynei, Quess, and Chein.
And these folks could be simply explained away as folks the original
characters
picked up on their way to this conclusion.

> 2) which Gundam was Amuro using before he gotten the Nu Gundam?

That was the Re-GZ. Refined Gundam Zeta.

> 3) Not a Question: now I understand why so many pple on this
list
>want to spank Quess. =)

So do you want to join the Anit-Quess League?

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866] - Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/