[gundam] RE: (models)1/144 V Gundam kits: Whats this skeleton internal frame about?

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:16:54 PST

>The internal skeleton on the HQ kits (1/144 V Gundam line) uses the
polycaps
>to a similar fashion, but also suffers from the same weakness that
polycaps
>suffer (ie sometimes poor fitting, joints give out after awhile, etc.)
.

The shoulder attachment on the 1/144 V kits is the weakest part, but
the kits are so small I think it was the only way to go. I think
they did a pretty good job on such a small scale, and eliminated a
lot of usual seam problem areas.

Mark Kai