Re: [gundam] MG Mk. II

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:35:02 +0800

At 19:44 2/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
>> Pre-F91, no, but I built quite a few of the F91s, especially the
>>Heavy G which was about the biggest of the lot. Come to think of it, I still
>>have an unopened Heavy G around somewhere... anyway, the Mk. II is about 25%
>>larger than the Heavy G. And definitely looks better. =)
>Pre-F91 mobile suits (0079 - CCA) are larger than the ones you are used to.
>Supposedly by F91 there was a technological breakthru that allowed them to
>build smaller suits that pack more power.

        I know. Saw a pic somewhere that had a pre F91 and a F91 posed
together, the difference being almost 25%..

>> I want to invest in the airbrush, since I do other kits as well, but
>>the compressor is *really* expensive here, and I can't afford it as yet.
>Don't they sell bottled compressed air in Signapore?

        They do, but in the long run getting a compressor is cheaper, and
I'm leary of using compressed air ever since one idiot tossed a spray can
into a fire where I used to work. =)

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555